Monday, May 23, 2011

I can Breath!

Wow! It has been a very interesting two weeks for me! I spent a beautiful Mother's day weekend with my family- Outside! And due to my allergies, caught a heck of a cold! But, I'm back to almost normal now. (if I ever was!)
This week I plan on finishing the first of many of my new little additions to my work! I will give you all a hint... I have been working on flowers! I love flowers! I'm not sure why, I think almost everyone does! Maybe it is because I cannot sit outside much and enjoy them.
While I was ill and feeling sorry for myself I became inspired on some floral images I had come across! I slowly went to work on them over the past two weeks. I hope you will all enjoy them as much as I did making them! So, I plan to finish up on them and take pictures within the next few days and reveal them to you on Thursday!

I would also like to remind you all that I have a contest going on over on my facebook page. It ( like my cold) is not going so well. I'm chalking it all up to experience! It is the first "contest" I had ever tried. I got the idea from an article I had read and I have seen others on facebook doing such things that I thought I would give it a try!
A few people have taken note and have given it their all spreading the word about my shop and sending over their friends! I promised I would give away the necklace and I will! But, it make take us a little while gals! LOL Through it all I am keeping my humor! I am getting a big laugh over how slow it is going! All in good fun! :)

Thank you all for your support as I grow!
Talk at you again on Thursday!
- Michelle :)

1 comment:

  1. Your designs are great! The contest is a good idea. I think sometimes we expect immediate results. Give yourself some time , and space to breathe and iron out all the details so you can share them with me when I get as brave as you.:)

    ReplyDelete