Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Contest!

Hello Everyone!

I want to let you all in on the Facebook contest I am having! I am giving away a Necklace! I hope you all will join in! Like many contests we see on facebook it is a fan contest. I'm not sure what facebook rules are on such contests so I am not advertising it on my page.

We are looking for facebook fans! 
Contest will work as follows:

1. If you are not a "fan" yet go to Designsbythewire on facebook and " Like" my page! 

2. Via facebook recommend my page to your friends! Let them know about my shop and have them " like" my fan page sharing who 
    recommended them. 
                                                    example: Jennifer "likes" sent by Judy Smith 

3. I will keep a tally of how many of your friends joined my page.  
    If your friends what to join in the contest they may, by sending me their email marked " Contest" to 

4. The Fan that brings the most " likes" to my page will win my "Flower Patch Necklace" marked Promotional Piece on my facebook 

5. Contest will end when my fan page has reached 200 fans!

6. There will be a special prize for everyone who participates! 

7. You must be 18 years or older to participate. You must live in the US to participate. I currently do not ship
    international sorry!

Remember step two is the most important part of the contest for you so I can track the fans you sent! Have fun and Thank you for participating!


If you have any questions feel free to email me! 

Good luck to all of you! 

Michelle
--
Designs by the Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment